Normie Meme Coin Suffers Exploit, Vows to Relaunch After Negotiating Hacker Bounty

Normie, a meme coin launched on Base, suffered an exploit that took its market capitalization from almost $42 million to $1 million. The exploiter sent a message offering to keep 10% of the ETH exploited, and demanding that the remaining 90% and the 600 ETH still present in the wallet of the token developers be […]

​Bitcoin News 

Read More 

Schreibe einen Kommentar

Deine E-Mail-Adresse wird nicht veröffentlicht. Erforderliche Felder sind mit * markiert

Please enter CoinGecko Free Api Key to get this plugin works.